Health Cards New GuidelinesEmployee's parents Health Card is not valid if they already have white ration cards: Aarogya Sri Trust has clearly clarified on 57 items of Employees Health Scheme. In this part on Monday, EHS Trust CEO has issued orders on this scheme. So, Employee's parents those who have been living separately and are held white ration cards and again applied for Health Cards, their Ration Cards and Aarogya Sri Card will be cancelled and also legal action will be taken on them.
Guidelines in the Aarogya Sri Trust Orders
- On the EHS the government has announced and given opportunity to 483 hospitals, in this Andhra Pradesh 279, Telangana 204
- For implement 1885 diseases 347 surgery on govt hospitals.
- Those who have crossed 40 years of age they can have Master Checkup facility for every year.
- Pensioners get health cards with the payment of Rs.37, the dependents of Rs. 15 as additional charges.
- Widows and divorcees no need to submit any proof certificates for entering their names in EHS.
- There has facility for out patient in govt hospital special treatment from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- For running the EHS 10 higher officials and Union leaders steering committee will monitor the up to date details and take necessary decisions
- White Card Parents & Arogya Sree Card Parents are not eligible to enroll Health Cards.
- If they have already enrolled their Names request your DDO and Remove thier names
- Medical Reimbursement treatment facility has been canceled From 1.12.14
- Unmarried Daughter is Eligible to EHS
- Below 25 years Son is eligible to EHS